Genuine Work from home


Huh? Did I lose my mind? Am I smoking that "stuff"? Aren’t I the one always telling you can make money at home if you’re willing to try different thing. Yes, I’m that dude. But I have to come clean; I’ve been leading you astray with some of my advice. Please don’t get angry with me. I sincerely thought I was being helpful. But in hindsight I was doing you a disservice. Please allow me to explain myself.

Any of my loyal subscribers know that I always encourage them to "try" various work at home opportunities and to not limit themselves to data entry or typing. In fact you might get the impression that data entry and typing was real people that robbed me or something, the way I talk badly about them. Lol.

With that said, I do still stand by part of my advice in which I encouraged you to diversify your sources of at home income. However, where I’ve failed you is that I always say you should "try’. Unfortunately, trying provides an option of not taking action. When someone says I’ll try something, it means that there is a 50% chance that they will or will not do something. When it comes to working at home and being successful, I don’t think the word "TRY" should be in your vocabulary because the fact of the matter is that when given the choice people won’t try especially when it comes to work at home. They’ll think of every reason in the book not to act on a perfectly legitimate work at home opportunity. But they’ll also be the first to complain that they haven’t been able to work at home.

Most of the people I know that are extremely successful didn’t "try" anything, they were doers. An opportunity came their way and they didn’t have the attitude "Well I’m going to give that a try when I start making money. Or I’ll give that a try in a few months, or I’ll give that a try when the moon aligns with the sun." Trying is for people that aren’t serious about making money. Successful people have the attitude I will do and there isn’t any more to it!

Now look, we’re all guilty of being "Triers" instead of "Doers". For years, your fearless work at home leader was a full-time "Trier". And for years I couldn’t successfully work at home. I had a full time job that took me away from my loving family for 8+ hours per day. So I’m not sitting here in my ivory tower passing judgment on you. I’m saying this as a person that’s been there and still sometimes visits that old "trying" neighborhood. In fact let me tell you a recent story of my visit to the old "trying" hood I grew up in.

As some of you may know, I make money at home doing affiliate marketing. It’s the only real work at home opportunity I’ve ever done that has allowed me to support my family and make thousands of dollars per month. With that I’ve been struggling with an element of affiliate marketing known as pay per click advertising. PPC means pay per click. So for instance if I wanted to get visitors to my site looking for red shoes on Google.com, I would pay Google something like $.05 cents. So how PPC works is that I would only pay Google, if the visitors clicked on my ad when they searched for red shoes. Sounds easy enough right? But trust me it’s a little more involved and has other factors to consider which I didn’t really understand but became so easy after some training.

Needless to say it was a hurdle I’ve had for years. And like so many of you, I kept saying n0 to myself.

Follow us on

 

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or email updates. Thanks for visiting!